Google Play Store Download: – So, today let’s talk about something much discussed. Are you looking for Google Play Store Download link or want to Download Play Store directly on your PC or Android Phone? There are several reasons why one need to download Google Play Store from the internet, don’t worry, we will be mentioning those reasons too here, and your case might be listed here in the article. So, let’s see how to get Google Play Store Download Link on your PC or even Android Phone and get your past life. Let’s start:-
Since the launch of Android OS, we can’t assume our daily life without a smartphone. We are sure that an Android Phone is incomplete without Google Play Store in it. You can’t download new apps from Google Play Store APK if it’s not working. You can’t get new features in the form of updates in Facebook, Skype, Twitter and all other Android Apps if Google Play Store is not working.
Also, You will have access to millions of apps and games which you can download on your Android Phone in a single tap. The Google Play Store App is developed by Google itself and inbuilt in Android Devices, so there is nothing you need to worry about the credibility of it.
- 1 Google Play Store Download APK App Free For PC/Android:-
- 2 Google Play Store Download App Free For PC:-
Google Play Store Download APK App Free For PC/Android:-
Before you proceed further, we request you to know the Android Version of your Smartphone. You can do this by moving to Settings Tab > About the Phone Section > Android OS > Find the version of Application. If the version of your Android Phone is 2.3 or later, congrats, the Google Play Store Download link will work on your Device.
Why one may need Google Play Store Download App For PC/Android:-
So, we are going to tell you how to download Google Play Store For PC. You know downloading Google Play Store for PC is not really a hard job at all. There may be a lot of reasons why one may need to download Google Play Store on your PC. Well, let us list down some of the major reasons why you may need to get Google Play Store Download Link. Here we go:-
- You know it is a common problem among Android Users that Google Play Store suddenly stops working and it doesn’t even respond at all. Sometimes we may see “No Internet Connection,” “Server Error” and “Error Retrieving Information From Server” like errors, etc. So, in such a situation, we have no way to fix it. We can not even uninstall Play Store from Android. In this situation, we have to download Google Play Store from third party sources.
- We may need to download apps from Google Play Store APK itself to PC when we use Bluestacks App Player.
- We may need to install Play Store on PC to download others apps from Google Play Store.
- Your Android Phone was misbehaving from quite a long time, and you had to hard reset it order to start again fresh but now Android Phone has lost all updates, and Google Play Services has stopped working and so Play Store App.
- You have hard resetted your Android Phone and now Google Play Store has disappeared from your Phone.
- You are a developer of Android Apps and has all root access to the device and uninstalled Google Play Store.
- Being an Android OS developer, you are testing it on some other platform and want to install Google Play Store.
How To Enable Android Phone To Install Apps From Third-Party Sources:-
For security reasons, Google doesn’t allow app installations from third-party sources as they may harm your device, steal your personal information or inject a malware to your Android Phone. So, to enable app installations from third-party sources, you need to follow the below-given steps.
How to install Google Play Store from third party sources on your Android Phone when the official app has stopped working, and you need to do a fresh install of Google Play Store App. So, here we go:-
- Open your App Drawer on your Android Phone. Head over to Settings and click on it.
- Go to Settings, and click on Security Settings Tab of your Android Phone.
- You need to look for “Device Administration” option by swiping down the screen.
- Click on it and look for “Unknown Sources” option to enable it to install any third party apps on your Android Phone. Until this option is disabled, you will not be able to install apps other than Google Play Store.
You should not worry about this option. This makes your Android Phone capable of installing apps from other sources. This makes developers capable of testing apps. Instead, you are just allowing your phone to install apps from other sources rather than Google Play Store. Here, we are going to install Play Store from the internet.
Google Play Store Download App Free For PC:-
So, finally, we are now moving towards downloading Google Play Store App via direct download link after discussing every possible thing about Google Play Store and its characteristics. If the source isn’t good, then your Android Device can get infected with malicious code which can hurt the health of the device. But the link is still secure.
So, let’s see how to download Google Play Store from the internet. We are going to provide you direct download link here. So, follow these simple steps to download Google Play Store now:-
- Just follow this direct download link in order to get Google Play Store Download App.
- Download it on your Android Phone. Once you have downloaded, connect your Phone to PC and transfer to your Android Phone directory.
- Make sure you have already enabled “UNKNOWN SOURCES” on your Android Phone to install Google Play Store on your phone.
- Now move to Google Play Store APK source file directory and double tap the Google Play Store APK file and begin installing it on your Android Phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install Google Play Store on your Android Phone.
- Finish the app installation work and open your Google Play Store App.
- Sign in with your Gmail ID and start using the app now.
- In case, if the app you have downloaded from our site is outdated, after installing it on your Android Phone, keep the internet connection ON, and after some time, it will update itself to the latest version. It is default settings in the app.
How to Play Android Games And Use Apps On PC:-
Do you love playing Games all day? Do you love using those rich User-Friendly and beautifully designed Android Apps like Candy Crush, Temple Run, Fallout Shelter etc. all day? I do. I want to play those killer Android Games on a bigger screen where I can even use buttons. Why not play them on your PC. Yes, this is true.
You can play any Game or use any Android app on your PC with the help of some software. Play Games on larger screens. Simply follow these steps to get the things done the easiest way:-
- First of all, if you want to download Google Play Store on PC. You need to download an Android App Player say Bluestacks App Player for PC.
- You need to follow this link to download Bluestacks App Player.
- Download size of App is little large say around 300 MB so that it will take some time to download on your PC.
- Once the Bluestacks App Player is downloaded, start the installation process.
- Take some time and let the Bluestacks get installed on your PC.
- Once the app is installed on your PC. Head over to Desktop on your Screen and double click the Bluestacks App Player.
- Open the app, sign in with your Gmail ID in Google Play Store.
- Head over to Search Bar and search any app you want, say, “SHAREit App” and download it on your PC. That’s all. Start using the app right away.
So, did you learn how to use Android Apps on Bluestacks App Player now? I hope so.
Final Thought On Google Play Store Download App For PC Free:-
You know, it is really painful of not having Google Play Store on your Android Phone and not able to download it from anywhere when it is the most important app on Android Phone. The problem with Android Phone is that if you don’t have Play Store installed on your PC, you can’t update any app on Android Phone.
We have done our best to provide you Google Play Store Download link so that you can download it on your PC or Android Phone.
We hope that you have followed the steps as instructed and now have Play Store Downloaded on your Android Phone. If you are still facing any kind of problem with Google Play Store Download link, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
Also, if you enjoyed reading this detailed post, feel free to share it on your Facebook timeline or simply say thanks in the comment section below. This motivated us to do more tutorials like this. Thanks for walking with us till here, we are really overwhelmed. Thanks for visiting iPlay Store Download blog. Keep visiting, Bye. 😀