Download Google Play Store: – You know that Play Store App is the most important app in Android Phones. It is like a soul of it. Android Phones are nothing without Play Store. As you are looking to Download Google Play Store App For Android Phones or want to Download on your PC, you have just landed on the best place on the internet. We will be guiding you on how to Download Google Play Store APK on Android or PC and get the things done instantly.
Since the launch of Android OS in 2008, it is ruling the smartphone industry. The world has really shifted to a whole new level. We can’t imagine us without smartphones now. I mean smartphones are everywhere. We live on the internet now. So, to live on the web, we really love using Apps. Apps are the backbone of Android OS.
The Google Play Store is a one-stop solution that you can have in your Phone as it provides all sort of services including entertainment, information, excitement and much more. It doesn’t matter if you like music, to read books, to watch TV, play games, etc., you can download the related app from Google Play Store and start enjoying. These apps are of both types, free and paid. You have plenty of choices in each category. So, download apps wisely and use.
Download Google Play Store App Free:-
And you know, if in case, we have no access to download and update apps, we are dead. That’s what happens when Play Store App stops working on our Android Phones. There may be a hell lot of reasons why Google Play Store Download sometimes stops working at all.
- Have you formatted your Android Phone and now Google Play Store APK has stopped working or has disappeared?
- Was your Google Play Store App giving some sort of errors like “No Connection” “Couldn’t Connect To The Internet” or “You’re Offline” and all that and now you are looking to download a fresh version of it from the internet?
- Are you a developer and testing Android Apps on different platforms and devices? You won’t like to download Google Play Store each time.
- You have root access to your Android Phone and have accidentally uninstalled Play Store App.
Well, there are a hell lot of options why one may need APK version of Play Store. So, assuming one of the above possible cases with you. We are now going to provide you with the download link of Google Play Store App so that you can get rid of this problem. Hope we are clear now:-
Before proceeding further, note that in order to install apps from third-party sources, you need to enable UNKNOWN SOURCES feature in your Android Phone Settings Menu. By default, this option is disabled in your Phone making it impossible to install apps from other sources than Play Store App. Let’s move forward and know how to do it.
- Open the Menu of your Android Phone and head over to Settings.
- Click on Settings and head over to Security Settings Tab.
- Scroll down the screen and look for “Device Administration” Tab.
- You need to enable “Unknown Sources” option now. So that you can install any Android App on your Android Phone from outer sources. Got it!
I hope you have enabled this feature and all done. Now we can move forward and see how to Download Google Play Store:-
How to Download Google Play Store App for PC/Android Free:-
- Follow this download link and download Google Play Store on your Preferred Device.
- Download the Google Play Store App on your device and move it to the device directory where you want to install Play Store App.
- Make sure that you have enabled “UNKNOWN SOURCES” on your Android Phone.
- Move to Android Directory and double tap the Google Play Store APK and install it by following on-screen instructions.
- Once you finish the installation work, open the Play Store and sign in with your Gmail ID or signup for a new account and all done.
Now you have Google Play Store at your finger tips. You can now download any Android Apps from the biggest app store in the world, say, Play Store. You can also update any outdated app now. Thanks.
Final Thought on How to Download Google Play Store App:-
You are using Android Phone and doesn’t have Play Store in it does seem little strange. So, follow on screen instructions as we suggested above and downloaded Google Play Store App on PC or Android Phone. We know that Play Store APK is the biggest and official App Store for Android OS.
So, not having this app on the device doesn’t make any sense. Play Store has got all the apps and games so managed that we will not even face any problem searching for apps.
So, tell us how did you like this article on how to download Google Play Store App. If you liked this article on Play Store Download, then please share this article on Facebook timeline. Thanks for walking with us till here. We are really overwhelmed with the response. Bye. 😀