Download Google Play Store App: – Let’s talk about Google Play Store App and how you can download it on your PC or Android Phone and start using right away. There may be several reasons why you may need to download Google Play Store on PC or Android; we will be talking about that too in the tutorial. So, let’s start and see what we have got for you. Here we go:-
Google Play Store App Download Free on Android/PC:-
Back in 2008, who knew that one day life would become so damn easy with the introduction of Android OS in Smartphone industry and the entire world will transform entirely. Lives have become easier, much informed and we are more connected and united to each other with the benefits that the Internet brings to us. Anything which happens in far away from us, we get the news quickly. Thanks to Google and Android both and its developers.
The cool part about Android OS is that it is open source means developers can modify it according to their wish but have some limitations too, well that’s not the concern. The most popular modified version of Android OS is CyanogenMod OS which is Android itself. Due to this fact, Android has been ruling the Smartphone market since the launch of it in 2008.
It is maintained by Google as a digital distribution platform. The Android OS has made our life and works easier ever than before. And yes, how can we forget Google Play Store? It is something; it is the window to the Android World which connects us to the App market from where we can download any number of Apps and Games no matter if it is free or paid.
So, to access Play Store, we need an app installed in our Android Phone which is known as Google Play Store App, and we are going to talk about how to download Google Play Store App on your Android Phone. So, let’s discuss on how to complete Google Play Store download process:-
Google Play Store Download App Free:-
The first thing you need to do is to see what Android version is your smartphone is running. You can do it by visiting Settings Tab > About the Phone Section > and find the version of Application. If the version of Android Phone is or later than Android 2.3, then you can process to download the Google Play Store App given below.
Well, before download Google Play Store APK App on your Android Phone or PC, let’s discuss why one may need to download Google Play Store App. The reasons given below will help you to solve any future occurring problem and solve Google Play Store Download App problem:-
- Suppose, you just accidentally formatted your Android Phone and lost Google Play Store App anyhow.
- You are a developer and was messing up with Android system and accidentally uninstalled or removed it from your Phone.
- You are a developer and testing Android OS on some other smartphones. Why download it individually?
- You are now on PC and want to use Android Version of Google Play Store App.
- Loving some Android applications or games and now want them to play on PC version too for a better experience and suddenly came to know that PC version of that Game or App is not available yet. Now, what to do? Install any Android Emulator App on PC like Bluestacks and now need to install Google Play Store to download those Apps and Games.
- Your Google Play Store App was giving errors, and you uninstalled it from your Android Phone, now need to install it from third party sources.
Keeping all points in mind, it is now mandatory to download and install Google Play Store APK on Android Phone or PC. Installing Google Play Store on PC with the help of Android Emulator is good and easy but what if you need to install it on your Android Phone? Well, here you need to modify your Android Phone settings so that you can install apps from external sources too. See below and follow the exact steps to install any app including Google Play Store APK on your Android Phone:-
- Head over to App Drawer of your Android Phone and move to settings.
- Open settings of your Android Phone and go to Security Settings Tab.
- Swipe down and look under “Device Administration” for option “Unknown Sources” installation.
- Enable App Installation from “Unknown Sources.”
Well, it is not Unknown or non-trusted or anything like that. You are just allowing your device to install apps from external sources rather than Google Play Store like you will install Google Play Store APK which you have downloaded from the internet.
Google Play Store App Download Free For PC:-
Well, so after discussing everything related to Play Store App, we are now finally going to discuss how to download Google Play Store and how to install it on Android Phone. So, let’s face it:-
- First of all Download Google Play Store from here.
- Download it your device. If you have downloaded it to your PC then move it your Android Phone device directory.
- Make sure, you have already enabled your Android Phone to install App from UNKNOWN SOURCES, you are good to go.
- Just move to Google Play Store APK file’s directory and double click for the installation process.
- Follow on screen instruction and finish installing Google Play Store Download App work.
- Now you have Google Play App install on your Android Phone.
- Sign in with your Gmail ID or create one by providing your details like Full Name, Contact Number, and Password and start Using it now.
If you notice that the app which you downloaded from our site is outdated. Then no problem, you need to install it and keep the internet connection turned ON and in minutes, you will get the latest version of Play Store on your Phone.
If you are going to use it on your PC, then you will need to download any Android Emulator App like Bluestacks to run Android Apps on PC. You can download and play any number of games with the help of Bluestacks App Player Environment. Thanks.
How to fix Play Store Error 101
During the time of using Play Store to view and download applications, games on devices, surely there will be many users encounter unexpected errors and always wondered about solutions that are not found. So today I will be the one who answer for you typical error in Google Play and how to fix it. Error 101 on Play Store is also one of the most common error and it can be fixed.
Even this error had been fixed by Google, but for users who are using old Android version will encounter this error is very high (from Android 4.0 or less)
The expression of error 101 is when you try to download any applications such as facebook, viber, skype, etc. from Google Play Store, an error messages appear attached table “could not be downloaded due to an error” (-101).
This problem can be solved easily. If you are caused by error 101 on Google Play Store of Android devices, you can try following methods to resolve error 101:
- Go to Menu >> Settings >> Apps >> All >> Google Play Store
- You will see Clear cache and Clear data, click both of them.
- Back to Home Screen, restart your phones
And then try to download applications from Google Play Store to your devices once again. The method can solve error 101 on Google Play Store. However, in case that your phone still have this error, you need to remove your Google account and add a new account.
- Go to Menu >> Settings >> Account & sync
- Google account >> click menu >> choose Remove Google
- Add your Google account once again
And now try to download applications from Google Play Store to your phone once again. Error 101 will be fixed.
I have presented to you error 101 on Google Play and how to fix it. Hopefully you will have more knowledge and tips for yourself. Having fun!
Final Thought on Google Play Store App Free For PC:-
Well, Android OS has become really big now, and it is awesome too. Well undoubtedly, it deserves that place. It is the king of all OS now in the market. Thanks to Google for everything, means everything. Thanks for transforming the digital world and making our life so damn easy. Information is just one click away from us now. There is a app for every possible query in the world.
We, we were able to solve your problem to some extent. If you liked this tutorial on Google Play Store APK Download problem, then please share it on your Facebook Timeline and help us to reach out to more peoples like you. That’s the only thing we need from you.
If you are still facing any problem related to Google Play Store App installation, feel free to start a new thread in the comment section below. We will be happy to reach out and help you.
Keep visiting iPlayStoreDownload portal for more technology related tutorials. Thanks, Bye.